HIRING SPACE IN THE CHURCH
Foyer Church Gallery
The church is an inspirational and adaptable space which is available to hire for events such as:
- Orchestral and Choir Concerts
- Wedding, Memorial and Baptism/Communion receptions
- Gallery exhibitions (refer to the Gallery page under the Church section)
- Small group gatherings
- Lectures and talks
The downstairs area seats 250 (chairs provided). The upstairs (front and sides) has pew seating for 150.
Rates vary depending on whether the hire is for commercial, charitable or private use. Please telephone 020 7792 8227 or email the office for charges.
- There is a large open foyer which is ideal for meeting and greeting, receptions and small gatherings.
- Leading off the foyer is a fully fitted kitchen with crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils, a dishwasher, oven and a warming cabinet.
- The chairs that are used for our church services are all freestanding and can be rearranged to create a large bright space for dining.
- The first floor gallery provides an ideal space for exhibitions. The first floor also benefits from three meeting rooms all with tables and chairs.
- Catering and hosting services can be arranged by request.
As part of our redevelopment the church incorporated disabled access and the open plan design makes it easy for those with mobility issues to move around the building. Two of our three WCs have disabled access and there is a lift to the first floor.