St Peter’s Hall at 59a Portobello Road plays a part in many people’s lives and in very different ways. It is the diverse nature of the activities within the Hall that is the key to its continuing success. Click here for more details on what is available or choose 'Activities' from the menu on the right.
The Hall is home to:
- St. Peter's Nursery School
- The Parish office for the Hall, Church and Nursery
- Farm Girl Cafe
- A number of self help groups
- Highland Store
- Sister Jane
- Adult art classes - including life drawing
- Adult exercise, dance and ballet classes
- Children's art, ballet and performance classes
To find out more about any of the activities that take place in the Hall please click here or select 'Activities' from menu on the right.
Please contact us if you would like to rent one of our rooms for a regular activity or for a 'one off' event such as a children’s party or meeting.
Our usual office hours are:
Monday to Friday: 10am-3pm
Telephone: 020 7792 8227 or email from here
Please note that there is currently no disabled access to the hall facilities which are on the first floor.
The Hall is a separate legal entity to the Church and is located on