The hall is situated upstairs at 59a Portobello Road, London W11 3DB, on the 1st floor, above Farm Girl café (access by stairs only).
A large versatile space, the Hall is double height, a wooden floor and is blessed with large windows that give plenty of natural light. A ballet bar goes along the wall with the windows and there is a wall of mirrors at the far end.
Call us on 020 7792 8227 to discuss or drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 foot high (3.6m)
- 37 foot in length (11.5m)
- 20 foot in width (6.2m)
- Totalling 740 ft2 (66m2)
The Hall is let as a clear space but there is access to the following:
- 100 folding chairs that stack onto 4 trollies
- 2 large folding tables
- 8 small folding tables plus 20 small children's chairs
- There is a basic kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, hot water boiler for tea & coffee and also a microwave. There is a good supply of mugs and glasses and a limited amount of cutlery
- Access to two WCs is via the kitchen
Cost of Hire from January 2018:
- £38 per hour for a regular hourly booking or small meeting (up to 25 people)
- Children's parties are £180 for the first 2 hours and £38 for each additional hour
Please call the Parish office for rates of other types of 'one off' events
Telephone 020 7792 8227 or email from here